Saturday, March 06, 2010

Kent's Big Day Out 2010 - 27th March

Visit Kent is organising another Big Day Out on 27th March.

Local Kent residents only (I'm afraid) can apply for free tickets to around 100 participating venues across the county but you will have to hurry...

To apply for free tickets, you will need to register at the Kent Big Day Out web site by LATEST 1700 hrs on Monday 8th March.

The number of free tickets available is restricted so names will be pulled from a hat if demand exceeds supply.

Here are just a few of the participating venues for which you may be lucky enough to receive free tickets....





Rochester Castle and the Romney, Hythe and Dymchurch Railway.




The Kent & East Sussex Railway and the Chatham Historic Dockyard.

The Bredgar & Wormshill Light Railway.

Further posts you may enjoy......
Day Trip to Rochester

Bredgar & Wormshill Light Railway

RHDR Steam Gala

4 comments:

  1. Aaaah, what a pity I didn't see this earlier!! Are you going to any?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Phil - thanks for the comment!

    Hi Emm - Sorry you were too late. We are still waiting to hear if we have been lucky.

    It's my little boy's birthday that weekend and he loves trains so we are keeping our fingers crossed that we get tickets for one of the steam railways.

    You can always subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter if you like.... I usually put a tweet up (if that's the right expression :-) when I make a new blog post.

    Glen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just popped in to have a look at your blog, Glen and saw this. It looks really good. I hope you did manage to get those tickets. Your little one deserves a day with the trains.

    Just to confirm that you were right, you do put up a tweet on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete